Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
The Stingray Business division is seeking for a Billing Manager to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Director of Finances, the Billing Manager is responsible for overseeing the billing department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of 4 billing specialists : plan, schedule and direct their work;
- Generate, analyze, and present the weekly and monthly revenue reports to upper management;
- Oversee and prioritize all internal and external client requests;
- Ensure quality work and timely completion of billing within assigned deadlines and according to accounting principles;
- Lead special projects related to billing process or system improvements;
- Establish quality standards for the billing team and department;
- Ensure accuracy of client accounts and records;
- Ensure billing completeness of all major roll-outs;
- Oversee and manage credit requests and client cancellation requests;
- Be responsible for posting AR transactions and for month-end procedures and entries;
- Troubleshoot Level 2 and 3 customer service tickets;
- Coordinate with other departments on procedures and problem solving related to billing.
- DEC in accounting or administrative degree at collegial level;
- 7 years of experience in accounts receivable, including billing;
- Managerial experience a must;
- Customer service experience an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel an asset;
- Knowledge of Great Plains an asset.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Ability to manage an important volume of transactions and requests;
- Capacity to work in an open team environment.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.