Our Montreal/Toronto Research and Insights team (Chatter) is committed to uncovering and articulating meaningful insights that provide tangible and actionable recommendations for our clients. We are constantly looking for new ways to innovate and enhance our app with a relentless focus to excite and delight our clients. You’ll bring strong business advisory skills and insights expertise, turning insights to actionable business recommendations though persuasive story-telling. You should have an inherent curiosity about our retail clients, and a track record of delivering impactful and engaging research and presentations to various organizational levels.
Who You Are
- Client and Team Focused: You enjoy building relationships and working with a diverse group of clients and partners. You build trust through your retail industry knowledge and team based approach to problem solving.
- Innovative: You seek out innovative solutions and look for new opportunities that advance our product and delight our clients.
- Genuinely Curious Learner: You are passionate about growing your understanding of our clients, their customers, and our product.
- Data Interpreter and Story-teller: You have an innate ability to synthesize customer information and transform that data into a simple and compelling story that will engage our clients and provide them with tangible, actionable insights that they can leverage right away.
- Collaborative and Independent Leader: You have a reputation as a go-to leader and take pride in your ability to deliver excellence in your work as part of a team or working independently.
- Goal Focused: You take pride in the timeliness and quality of your deliverables and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
- Insight Generation: Drive the development of thought-provoking insights that highlight the voice of our clients customers.
- Client Presentations: Able to tell a complete story, through data interpretations leading to actionable and tangible recommendations.
- Client Liaison: Manage client relationships and be their point of contact for weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc insights requests.
- Research Development: Participate in the design of conversational research questions based on client needs and your retail experience.
- Product Advancement: Look for opportunities to advance our product through client needs with an eye to building client self-serving reports.
- 3~5 years of experience in research, analytics, or insights with a focus on the retail industry
- 3~5 years in a client facing or consulting role
- Solid communication and story-telling with data skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous, simultaneous projects
- Ability to influence others across the organization
- Solid understanding and genuine passion for the Canadian and US retail landscape
- Strong expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Fluent in French is an asset
Sounds like you fit the bill? Simply send us your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.