Join a team of passionate individuals and witness your career take off and thrive in a setting like no other.
Stingray is a leading business-to-business multi-platform music and in-store media solutions provider operating on a global scale, reaching an estimated 400 million Pay-TV subscribers in 152 countries. Geared towards individuals and businesses alike, Stingray’s products include the following leading digital music and video services: Stingray Music, Stingray Concerts, Stingray Music Videos and Stingray Karaoke. Stingray also offers various business solutions, including music and digital display-based solutions through its Stingray Business division.
The EMEA-Asia team is seeking for a Assistant Controller to join our Finance team. Reporting to the EMEA-ASIA controller.
Role and Responsabilities:
- Prepare, coordinate and oversee month-ends and accounting cycle
- Review transactions and prepare monthly financial analyses (monthly P&L analysis)
- Support technician, analyst and AR specialist in analysis and estimates files.
- Prepare supporting documentation for monthly financial statements (including supporting schedules for balance sheet accounts)
- Review VAT reports, Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payabbles reconciliation, intercompany transactions and FX revaluations
- Prepare the local annual audit and quarterly reviews for all international companies
- Prepare analysis for various ad-hoc projects and other financial requests
- Cooperate with other departments to improve business processes
- Must be perfectly bilingual, 95% of the job is in English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any related field;
- Recognized professional accounting title;
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Great computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of the Great Plains accounting software is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Good teamwork and leadership skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
Stingray is located in Old Montreal just steps away from the Old Port of Montreal and the Lachine Canal bike path. We are a young and dynamic Corporation that offers a flexible and friendly environment. If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com.