Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Our team is currently looking for a Data Scientist to contribute on a variety of products, related to in-store music and digital experiences, broadcast and connected TV channels and our different product applications.
As part of the brand-new Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Team at Stingray, your mission will be to contribute to the organic growth of all of Stingray’s products. In collaboration with the product team and the development teams, you will find new and creative ways to improve Stingray’s products by using the latest AI technologies. Using a data-first approach, you will help find growth opportunities and propose innovative solutions to improve Stingray’s line of products.
What you’ll do
- Analyze large datasets to find patterns.
- Find opportunities in data and propose improvements to products.
- Implement, train, and validate Machine Learning models.
- Create dashboards and visualizations to communicate results.
- Assist data engineers and software developers to integrate trained models into Stingray products.
Who you are
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or similar.
- Experience in Python and common data science toolkits: NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of big data processing frameworks and ETL languages: Google Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Java.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.