Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Stingray Business Finance team. This position reports to the Controller.
What you’ll do
- Prepare, analyze and present the monthly non-recurring revenue report ;
- Analyze work in progress ;
- Follow-up on projects margins and progress with project managers ;
- Prepare the royalties reports ;
- Prepare the quarterly commission report (for non-recurring projects) ;
- Prepare inventory lists, analyze variances and reconcile inventory ;
- Participate in preparing monthly internal financial statements ;
- Deliver ad hoc analysis for various special projects.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance or other related field ;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience ;
- Bilingual (written and spoken) ;
- Analytical profile
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel ;
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset.
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines ;
- Analyzing and being detail oriented ;
- Organization and planning ;
- Teamwork ;
- Being autonomous and dynamic.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.