Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are an enthusiastic and efficiant person who has a creative and flexible approach, we want to hear from you!
Stingray Business is seeking a Level 2 Support Coordinator who will assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with overflow of 1st level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Coordinate the dispatch of technicians, scheduling service calls and subsequent follow up for successful resolution;
- Maintaining communication with the client throughout the lifespan of service request including updates on tech visits, resolutions, portal NTEs etc.;
- Ordering of equipment when applicable;
- PO creation and receival of invoices to ensure timely payment to technicians;
- Ensure ticket resolution within Service Level Agreement;
- Assist Operations with national deployments; waybill creation, fulfilling media/device shipments, outbound calling, etc.;
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests and ensuring that they are addressed in an efficient manner (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Customer service experience an asset;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong organizational skills (including time management);
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written);
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Ability to work productively while working independently (autonomous);
- Proactivity and Determination.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.