Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an organized, dynamic person in the creative field, looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Motion Designer to work closely with the other members of the creative services team. Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible of preparing the visual concepts for various televisual and promotional projects and marketing material.
What You'll Do
- Develop visual concepts and work closely with the Artistic Director;
- Design visual animations for various video projects;
- Create conceptual animations for our web platforms (social medias, blog, etc.);
- Participate to the creation of station packages;
- Create animation templates;
- Comply with the company's standards in terms of design, structure and work process;
- Remain up to date with new advertising design trends and with motion design tools;
- Any other related task.
What We Need
- Sound experience in motion design;
- Sound knowledge of Adobe After Effects;
- Excellent skills in graphic creation;
- Great sense of graphic images composition;
- Good knowledge in video editing (Adore Premiere) and calibration;
- Interest for music, television, publicity and design;
- Diploma in a related discipline or professional training in a college-level program;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in motion design;
- Creativity in graphic animation;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Thorough, with strong organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Quick learner;
- Open minded;
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.