Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a positive person with great customer service skills and who loves solving problems, we want to hear from you!
Our marketing department is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative who will serve customers by providing product and service information. As the front-line human interface for Stingray’s services, you will be responsible for representing the brand and communicating the values of the brands.
What you'll do
- Provide product and service information to customers via Zendesk or email
- Monitor social media accounts and reply to customer reports on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others)
- Decipher issues reported by customers to select and reply with the most appropriate response to quickly resolve issue
- Identify and reproduce issues to be escalated to Support Level 2, Content or Delivery Teams
- Collect information reported by customers
- Ensure that all customers who interact with customer support have a better opinion of Stingray and the company than they did before contacting support
- Assist with Product Monitoring by monitoring Stingray’s services to ensure the best possible product quality for our customers
- Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university (in progress or completed)
- Customer service work experience
- Social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Solid knowledge of PCs, Macs, sound cards, microphones, Internet connections, web browsers, mobile devices, smart tvs, with particular emphasis and interest in music, audio and video
- Experience working with Karaoke CDGs or hardware is an asset
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English and French; Spanish is an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Exceptional diplomatic capabilities, strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm when faced with challenging customers
- Interest in karaoke and music products and services and a desire to learn product lines in depth to provide excellent customer service
- Strong analytical and deductive skills to quickly isolate and determine specific product issue
- Ability to address serious situations, while still expressing a sense of fun that is inherent in the products
- Ability to work nights, weekends and during the holidays
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure best customer service
- Ability to manage stress and maintain positive attitude during peak business periods
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.