Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to participate in Stingray's critical business systems modernization.
Within the Digital Transformation team, you will work closely with business analysts and project managers to:
- Deploy, optimize, and improve two Sales Cloud (CPQ) and Service Cloud instances impacting 170 end users.
- Set up a business data integration management platform (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Participate in the integration of the various Stingray’s platforms with Salesforce, to optimize the use of company data
- Participate in the modernization of the ERP platform.
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in the analysis, design and development of business systems, in close collaboration with business analysts, project managers and stakeholders.
- Analyze different requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Design and integrate solutions into the business systems ecosystem
- Supervise the technical realization of system components by external partners
- Monitor system performance and plan/realize technical maintenance
- Provide innovative solutions to optimize and automate Stingray operations
- Create and maintain systems technical documentation
- Prepare and perform unit tests
What we’re looking for
- 3 years or more of experience in software development
- College or university degree in computer science / software engineering or equivalent training and experience
- Expertise in object-oriented programming (Java, C ++, C #, or other)
- Experience in integration technologies (REST APIs, middleware platforms, others)
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (MySQL or other)
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive and motivated team player who does not hesitate to share his knowledge with his colleagues
- Be proactive, autonomous, and comfortable working on several projects simultaneously
- Love to learn new technologies
- Fluency in oral and written French and English
Even better if you have
- Experience in ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP, Oracle or NetSuite)
- Experience with customer relationship management software, CRM (Salesforce, an asset)
- Understanding and mastering the concepts of finance and accounting, supply management or sales process business areas.
- A motivating and dynamic work environment!
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.