Location: Boisbriand, Qc
In collaboration with the Production Director, the interactive projects manager is responsible for the delivery of interactive projects related to digital signage. In addition to being the main contact person with clients, his main role is to design, plan and coordinate all the activities necessary for the achievement of mandates and also ensures compliance with the budget, deadlines, the digital scope as well as the quality of the projects under its charge.
Working with the producer, they help choose the method to use according to the project’s needs and manage the interactive team on their project (artists and various developers) by following up on development and acting as a bridge between everyone involved.
- Multimedia training specializing in programming and web integration;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, SQL, PHP,
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS suite software, in particular Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects is an asset);
- French and English, oral and written.
- Experience in the production of content for digital signage and / or interactive kiosks is an asset.
- Ability to create and manage web / interactive projects;
- Ability to visualize projects and know how to comment on their execution;
- Ability to take initiatives;
- Have a creative mind and sense of ergonomics;
- Ease of working with multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to manage and carry out various projects in accordance with a specific schedule;
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic contextPerks
Stingray, Groupe Digital Experiences is located in Boisbriand, easily accessible at the crossroads of highways 15 and 640. We are a young and dynamic company that will develop you in a flexible and friendly environment. If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and you believe you have the required profile, send your resume to email@example.com