- Stingray Karaoke App Free of Charge on YouTube and Android
Montreal, September 14, 2020 – Stingray wants to do its part for karaoke fans who are no longer able to attend karaoke nights in bars due to recent public safety restrictions temporarily closing these establishments. Starting today, the Stingray Karaoke app’s entire catalogue of over 50,000 songs is accessible free of charge to Android users. The Stingray Karaoke app, provides hours of fun for those looking for ways to entertain themselves at home and on-the-go.
Stingray Karaoke has also put together the free YouTube playlist Karaoké de salon for the occasion including Quebec’s most popular karaoke songs, including Céline Dion’s ”On ne change pas,” Julie Masse’s “C’est zero,” La Chicane’s “Calvaire,” and Marjo’s “Chats sauvages.”
For an ad-free experience, iOS users can enjoy the entire song catalogue for 3 months at only $0,99.
“Stingray was born out of a true passion for connecting fans to the music they love,” said Mathieu Péloquin, Senior Vice-President, Marketing and Communications of Stingray. “What started in 2007 as a karaoke service has evolved into one of the most comprehensive and diversified portfolios in the industry. We are thrilled to give individuals and families moments of joy and levity at home with Stingray Karaoke.”
Stingray Karaoke App at a Glance
- 50,000+ songs from today and decades past in many languages and genres including pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, country, Latin, and more
- Disney favorites including Frozen, Moana, Beauty and the Beast, and The Descendants
- Songs in the style of today’s top-charting artists (Lil Nas X, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons) and yesterday's legends (Elvis, The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Queen, ABBA)
- Pre-made party mixes in a variety of themes including “Party Time,” “Karaoke #Hits,” “Totally ‘80s,” “Disco Party,” and “Motown Classics”
Stingray Karaoke can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Montreal-based Stingray Group Inc. (TSX: RAY.A; RAY.B) is a leading music, media, and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, SVOD content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music, and music apps, which have been downloaded 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. For more information: www.stingray.com.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations Manager
1 514 664-1244, ext 2689