Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a curious, multi-talented computer professional, looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Product Operation Technician to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will be mainly responsible for production operation activities, including configurations, technical communication with clients, investigations and problem solving (such as ADS validation). You will also work with other technical teams to gather knowledge of our systems and ensure that they behave optimally.
What you’ll do
- Work with different tools such as Tableau reports to identify and fix issues
- Work closely with software developers, project/product managers and other technical teams
- Ensure proper tracking and resolution of technical events on the systems
- Provide a high standard of assistance to our customers’ technical teams
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
Who you are
- Basic knowledge of Linux (CentOS)
- Knowledgeable in audio and video encoding tool such as ffmpeg
- Knowledgeable of the technical aspects of audio and video profile
- Experience with a task tracking system such as JIRA
- Great written and oral communicator in English and French (Spanish an asset)
What you’re good at
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior teamwork skill
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Autonomous and dynamic
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.