Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who have built professional media solutions from the ground up? Our products can now be found all around the world and our client and user base is consistently growing, bringing new challenges every day. Are you interested on tackling these challenges with us? (Say yes, please!)
If you are resourceful, independent, and accountable, we want to hear from you!
Our team is currently seeking an Operations and Administrative Coordinator in Technology to assist and work directly with the Director of Software Development in the Technology Department. If you are a resourceful, curious, multi-talented person who wants to participate in helping Stingray achieve department and company goals, we need you!
What You’ll Do
- Support the Technology Unit through various initiatives that improve performance and productivity
- Assist the Director of Software Development with administrative tasks
- Propose, implement, and maintain procedures into the business unit
- Create, maintain, and dispatch various Excel reports and analyses on a variety of subject matter
- Coordinate planning and administrative related tasks related to software development cycle
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure operational tasks are being done on time by employees
- Take minutes during meetings and follow up with actionable items
- Draft business unit communications
- Organize team events such as townhalls or group outings and activities
- Help preparing presentations, other events and meetings
- Support the director and team leads in various tasks
- Help translating documents and job offers
What we're looking for
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a project coordinator or similar administrative role
- Have experience with project management and documentation tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Fast learner who can adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous and curious who thinks beyond the day-to-day
- Are fluently bilingual in English and French (French is a must)
Even better if you have experience with
- Possess exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and pivot tables
- Draft clear, concise communications, meeting notes, and actionable items
- Planning and organization
- Juggle multiple projects and/or initiatives at once
- Analyze and break down complex data and information into digestible reports
- Medical and dental insurance options
- Stingray stocks for RRSP/TSFA program
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Thursdays!
- Language, Fitness and wellbeing classes
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.