Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a curious, multi-talented computer security professional, looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our security team. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of security projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies.
We’re seeking a highly technical cloud computing security expert with DevOps automation experience to work on enabling a secure foundation for hosting critical workloads and applications in our Multi-Cloud Platforms. As a member of the security team, you will work to embrace cloud-based technologies across multiple providers (AWS, Google, Azure) supporting different services. You will work with our application developers to establish best practices and the most secure cloud platform with automated, repeatable processes.
What you’ll do
- Security automation and APIs in the Public Cloud across the key pillars of security (i.e., IAM, CI/CD Security, Security Logging, Incident Response, Data Protection, Compliance Validation).
- Use your deep security knowledge of cloud environments, and continuous monitoring solutions to understand and explain security risks and mitigation techniques.
- Develop and implement automated code audits to identify security issues and compliance violations
- Develop and implement automated security audits on cloud infrastructure environments, including automated compliance auditing for GDPR, PIPEDA, PCI, etc.
- Develop and implement automated asset inventory and management systems.
- Work with Stingray development teams to add security to their delivery pipelines
- Respond to, triage, and remediate security alerts and incidents
- Threat Modeling would be interesting
Who you are
- Very strong experience in and passion for automation. Knowledge of DevOps culture and principles.
- Computer Science, Information Security degrees or a related field
- Experience with AWS/Public Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure)
- Experience with Python, Go or Bash
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, ECS, Containers, Terraform, Chef and/or similar technology
- Hands-on experience with Security Services in AWS such as IAM, KMS, VPC, Security Groups, and AWS Inspector
- High work ethic and results-oriented
- High sense of accountability and ownership
- Solution-oriented mindset and can-do attitude to overcome challenges
- Team player with superior communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and master frequently changing technologies and techniques
Nice to haves
- CKA, CKAD or CKS, DevSecOps Foundation, Continuous Testing Foundation, OSCP
- Experience with SSAE18 SOC2 Compliance and ISO 27001
- Experience with AWS SDK and CLI
- Ability to lead a project from initial conceptual stages through to completion
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supprots the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and self-identify so we can works towards full representation of those groups within our company.