Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer and want to grow the Digital Transformation team through your leadership and technical knowledge, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to participate in the deployment and evolution of Salesforce to support Stingray’s rapid growth.
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in the analysis, design and development of Salesforce solutions and work closely with business analysts, project managers and clients
- Analyze different requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Provide technical leadership to improve the quality of Salesforce solutions and ensure their evolution in line with Stingray's growth
- Design and implement integrations between Stingray’s platforms (ERP, CRM, others)
- Optimize operational processes and ensure the automation of manual tasks
- Create and maintain technical documentations
- Prepare and perform unit tests
Who you are
- 5 years of software development experience on the Salesforce platform
- College or university degree in computer science / software engineering or equivalent training and experience
- Experience in integration technologies (APIs, middleware platforms, others)
- A team player who does not hesitate to share their knowledge with colleagues
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- High sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in French and English
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud modules
- Experience in integrated cloud computing ERP (Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP, Oracle or NetSuite)
- Understanding of sales and customer service concepts and processes
- Knowledge in database management (SQL or other)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Proactive, autonomous and able to learn quickly
- Attention to detail and quality
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supprots the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and self-identify so we can works towards full representation of those groups within our company.