Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Development team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain fast, beautiful, responsive and SEO friendly websites (Next.js, Express.js, React)
- Develop microservices that are reliable, efficient and scale well (Node.js, Express.js)
- Translate UX/UI wireframes to visual elements
- Collaborate with Stingray’s various development and marketing teams
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- In-depth knowledge of React, Node.js and Express.js
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of state managements tools such as Redux
- You write clean, tested, and maintainable code
- Enjoy learning and helping others equally
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English
Nice to haves
- Experience with SSR frameworks like Next.js or Gatsby
- Familiarity with unit testing such as Jest, Jasmine and Mocha
- An understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of Docker, as well as Kubernetes and Continuous Integration
- Experience with SQL and Object Oriented Programming (Java)
- An eye for design. You can spot a good design and translate it to code
What you’re good at
- Being resourceful and solving problems
- Learning new technologies, concepts and patterns
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.