Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our Stingray Business team is currently seeking an Account Manager to join the team. Reporting to the National Director for Corporate Accounts, the Account Manager will ensure proper deployment of sold music and signage solutions while providing customer centric service to our clients.
What you'll do
- Be the center of all communications with your assigned accounts;
- Confirm all contracts received from the sales team are fully executed and follow up with clients in a timely manner;
- Review contract details and profit margins, flag and correct potential inconsistencies or issues;
- Enter orders into the database and ensure that they are directed to operations and billing;
- Coordinate all deployment steps from the moment a signed contract is received, all the way to billing;
- Communicate all deployment steps with the customers and ensure deadlines are respected;
- Communicate deployment progress to internal teammates and flag any challenges;
- Oversee small rollouts and upgrades; liaise with the project management team and client’s head office for important rollout updates and tend to post rollout hurdles such as connectivity issues;
- Provide “White Glove” customer service to 10+ premier accounts along with assisting with medium–small accounts;
- Manage store openings, create Work Orders, track shipments, ensure delivery and follow-up support coordinate store closures;
- Have professional relationships with customers and all relevant stakeholders within the division (Operations Manager, Account Executives, Finance, Support Team lead, Project Managers, Management);
- Ensure SLAs for National accounts are respected and fulfilled.;
- Complete weekly progress reports in order to ensure all stake holders are kept aware for deployment progress and setbacks.
What we're looking for
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing service excellence and experience of improving quality of service to customers in any field;
- Strong organizational & planning skills;
- Ability to learn and adapt to a new computer application, system upgrades & technology as necessary;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Ability to multi-task and with various projects;
- Strong analytical skills & communication skills;
- Exceptional work ethic & punctuality;
- Great computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, Outlook;
- University degree or equivalent education, training or experience;
- Strong English/French both spoken & written.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.