Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our marketing department is currently looking for a driven, creative, autonomous Web and Digital Marketing Project Manager who will support the marketing team by finding ways to improve our growth on our digital platforms, focusing mainly on web. As product owner of Stingray’s web ecosystem, this person is responsible for ensuring optimal web presence and efficient conversion funnel for all our marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Lead the rebranding of the main corporative website;
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards;
- Lead the optimization of the drive to web conversion funnel by driving A/B tests;
- Support the marketing team by taking ownership of all missing data points in the funnel;
- Building dashboard to report on A/B tests and campaigns;
- Coordinate bug fixing and new feature requests with internal BI and IT team.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- A creative and driven problem solver;
- Experience scaling and improving performance on evolving web applications
- Solid knowledge of the Google tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize)
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid User acquisition campaigns on both web and mobile stores (PPC, Google UAC, Search Ads and iAds);
What you are good at
- You are passionate for clearing roadblocks;
- You continuously learn and see opportunities in failure;
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.