Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for a User Acquisition Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team.
This position reports to the Head of Digital Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a smart data-savvy individual passionate about optimizing organic traffic wth and creating scalable digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of his/her day between Google, Sensor Tower, AppsFlyer and a spreadsheet in order to lead the customer growth strategy!
What you’ll do
- Create and manage mobile and web user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust marketing spend and efforts accordingly;
- Implement an organic traffic strategy on the app stores and on the web;
- Track and report on campaign performance data;
- Grow Stingray’s worldwide digital presence;
- Generate millions of installs of our apps.
What we are looking for
Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly;
Experience managing paid spend campaigns (especially Apple Search Ads, Facebook and Google);
Experience in B2B and B2C marketing;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English, French and extra points for Spanish or any other language;
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands;
- Great communication skills and an ability for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner;
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking;
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including MixPanel, Segment, Tableau, Sensor Tower and Google;
Knowledge of SEO and ASO, an asset;
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Analyzing and being detail oriented;
- Organization and planning;
- Able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.