Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Escalation Manager to join our Stingray Business team in Boisbriand. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of multimedia projects and on various state-of-the-art digital signage and audio platforms.
What you’ll do
- Support Customer Care team on digital signage, audio and music related issues and drive them through resolution;
- Identify and perform appropriate technical troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled;
- Ensure critical client SLAs are met;
- Reduce escalations volume by analyzing root cause of frequent reasons of escalations and help provide improvements, actions and solutions;
- Ability to translate, teach and mentor technical concepts to colleague and customers;
- Coordinate the dispatch of a technician when necessary and supervise the resolution of the issue;
- Monitor the connectivity of digital signage devices;
- Define and implement work, training and escalation processes;
- Investigate and reproduce problems in a test environment;
- Create and maintain clear and detailed documentation;
- Ability to commute between Boisbriand and Montreal offices when necessary.
Who you are
- Curious and passionate about technology, especially digital signage, LED screens, audio equipment, etc.;
- Experienced in IT and CRM tools (Salesforce, networks, collaborative tools, etc.);
- Keen to help improve processes;
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken);
- Bilingual (English and French).
What you do well
- Analyzing facts and understanding complex situations;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at once;
- Ability to work independently with minimum of supervision, as well as to work in a team and with several departments;
- Sense of organization, planning and time management;
- Proactivity, determination, and ease of adaptation.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.