Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a curious, multi-talented computer professional, looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Technical Coordinator to join our Deployment team. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will be mainly responsible for assisting with production system deployment activities, including systems configuration, technical communication with our clients and partners, and problem solving. You will also work with other technical teams to learn the complexity of our systems, and ensure that they behave optimally.
What You’ll Do
- Solve problems encountered on our musical systems;
- Investigate and reproduce issues in a testing environment;
- Define and put in place workflows;
- Collaborate with software developers, managers and other technical teams;
- Assist our customers’ and partners’ technical teams;
- Create and maintain detailed documentation.
Who You are
- Curious, and avid of technological knowledge;
- Skilled with computers (Windows, networks, collaborative tools, etc.);
- Always looking for new ways to improve things;
- Efficient communicator (verbal and written).
What You’re Good At
- Analyzing facts, and understanding complex situations;
- Finding solutions, and ways to realize them;
- Working in a team;
- Planning and organizing work;
- Being autonomous, and think beyond the day-to-day routine.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.