Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are smart, curious and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a System Administrator to join our Infrastructure team. You will manage the Linux infrastructure of our company and will be responsible for application integration between software developers and IT managers. You will also be responsible to diagnose and solve technical and software problems, to ensure that the IT infrastructure is working properly. This position reports to the Service Center Manager
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for various IT environments;
- Automate software and system deployments;
- Actively participate in the analysis and product design;
- Work closely with software developers;
- Support and maintain systems on a 24/7 rotation.
Who You are
- Master of Linux and "open source" environment;
- Experienced with IT environments in the cloud (AWS);
- Experienced with Chef, Ansible or similar;
- Experienced with large Storage array;
- Experienced with Virtualization Technologies;
- Experienced in programming Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.;
- Experienced with Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, GPO, Replication)
- Knowledgeable of network equipment and concepts;
- Knowledgeable of IT infrastructure monitoring concepts;
- Thorough and responsible for his actions;
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated.
What You’re Good At
- Communicating (in English and French) ;
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly;
- Analyzing and solving problems;
- Documenting your work;
- Positively contributing in a motivated team.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.