In between the province’s two major city centers and minutes’ drive from views of the Rockies, Red Deer is a competitive market and we’re looking to fill an exciting part-time opportunity in our promotions department. As the newest member of Real Country 95.5 & Zed 98.9, you would represent our Stingray Stations at various events & festivals in Red Deer and Central Alberta, bringing the party with you wherever you go!
- You have a flexible schedule and are available all summer weekends.
- You can positively & respectively represent our stations in the community at events creating excitement for listeners & clients through promotional games, draws ect.
- You can maximize our stations on-site presence by setting up in ideal locations with banners, event signage etc.
- You have knowledge how to execute live and pre-recorded cut-ins.
- You’re outgoing, energetic and can work with large crowds, performing emcee duties when necessary.
- You work well under pressure and can react accordingly and quickly.
- You respect equipment and can handle the physical requirements of a promotional set up solo.
- You are fluent with today’s tech and can create completing content (Email, Microsoft programs & social media channels).
- You have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- You keep a clean and organized work environment [including maintaining station vehicle(s)]
- You are a mature & punctual individual, capable of problem solving and have a strong desire to achieve.
- You are familiar with stations brands & target audience.
If YOU are the LIFE OF THE PARTY, are looking for an exceptional workplace, and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send your 2-minute demo. MP3 format, please.
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about, in your work life, and outside of work hours.
- And send your resume with references included to email@example.com
Submissions Deadline: March 27th, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.