Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are resourceful, dedicated, and curious about creating scalable and highly reliable systems then we want to hear from you!
Our development team is currently looking for a software developer to join the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team to solve infrastructure and operations problems with code.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain new features for our Kubernetes orchestration platform
- Deploy scalable applications in a microservice architecture environment
- Improve and maintain automated continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Automate provisioning and maintenance of infrastructure
- Develop and implement solutions to detect errors, raise alerts, analyze trends and behavior of applications.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience in software development, especially in Go
- Knowledge of containers and containers orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EKS, EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning (Terraform, Ansible, etc.).
What you’re good at
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independence and ability to learn fast
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English.
What you get
- Medical and dental insurance options
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Fridays
- Cafeteria with dedicated chef
- Yoga classes
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume as well as any portfolio, projects or code bases at email@example.com