Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are resourceful, dedicated, and curious about creating scalable and highly reliable systems then we want to hear from you!
Our development team is currently looking for a software developer to join the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team to solve infrastructure and operations problems with code.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain new features for our Kubernetes orchestration platform
- Deploy scalable applications in a microservice architecture environment
- Improve and maintain automated continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Automate provisioning and maintenance of infrastructure
- Develop and implement solutions to detect errors, raise alerts, analyze trends and behavior of applications
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience in software development (especially in Go)
- Knowledge of containers and containers orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
What you’re good at
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independence and ability to learn fast
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.