An extremely rare and amazing opportunity has come up to be part of what makes boom 97.3 Toronto, literally go BOOM! As Imaging Director of boom 973, Toronto you are a family member, a friend and a high-fiver in the hallways. You’ll be based in Toronto, where amazing entertainment, concerts, sports, nightlife, and restaurants are all at your fingertips. This city is where it all happens!
You’re cool with being the primary imaging producer of boom 97.3 and Flow 93-5 and other stations within the Stingray group.
- You have multi-format experience and are able to produce top notch production in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work extremely close with the Programming and Promotions departments to pump out top notch-volume-increasing-unconventional-extremely creative imaging and production.
- You can write/produce/do character voices/sing and you know what it takes to add a certain “something” to take your art to the next level.
- You can summon your inner child when needed for creative purposes in brainstorm sessions and chats with the Program Director.
- You are proficient with Pro Tools 11, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition, VoxPro, Microsoft Teams.
- You love brainstorming new and exciting ideas for promos, bits, imaging and more!
- You work well under pressure and can react accordingly and quickly.
- You are ALL about theatre of the mind!
- You love the idea of helping other Stingray stations thrive with amazing production.
If YOU are a little “off key” but still the LIFE OF THE PARTY, then do the following:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, promotions, music, etc.
- And send your demo, resume, and references to: Troy McCallum, Program Director boom 973, Toronto. email@example.com
Submissions deadline: July 23, 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.