Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Looking to get in on a high growth AI-driven analytics company? Chatter Research is looking to hire a permanent Software Engineer to drive our automation to the next level.
Chatter Research, a division of Stingray Group, offers the services and tools to allow retailers to dramatically improve revenues and customer engagement through our comprehensive offering of analytics, real-time insights, and research.
We offer superior analytics and a better customer conversation experience. AI-driven insights and analytics unlock the power of qualitative feedback. This is all delivered in real-time, right after the interaction with a product, service, or experience.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent hacking experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in software development
- A strong understanding of test-driven development
- Solid understanding of web standards and CSS
- Solid understanding of relational database principles, ability to read and write SQL
- Self-starter, self-learner
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Nice to haves
- Experience scaling B2B Saas infrastructure
- IaaS scaling in Google Cloud via Docker, K8s
You will thrive with us if you have
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent hacking experience (Rails, React), deployed platforms at scale, an understanding of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and persistence technologies.
- Test driven development experience.
- Passion and drive to contribute to a dynamic startup environment. We want people that want to be part of a fun, energetic culture.
Choose Chatter Research
- if you enjoy a fair bit of autonomy in how you work.
- if you want to have your skills celebrated as we roll out great product.
- if you want your work to be meaningful and impactful.
- if you want to work on a team that is as interested in motivating you as you want to be motivated.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Virtual healthcare option
- Stingray Café with coffee, breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- Hybrid work model (contingent on public health regulation)
- And much more!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.