Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are resourceful, dedicated, and curious about solving the challenges related to the evolution of television distribution then we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our Broadcast team. Reporting to the Lead Software Developer, you will join a team of passionate developers that build solutions for music TV channels distributed around the world. Our range of products extends from traditional television distribution including 4k TV and the famous Log Channel to the next generation over-the-top (OTT) solutions. We are working in development cycles that focuses on value delivery as well as developer creativity and initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Participate actively in the elaboration and design of linear TV channel broadcasting systems.
- Design and implement software functionalities related to our media streaming solutions.
- Improve, support and maintain the systems you designed.
- Work closely with the development team, managers and the product deployment specialist team.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science (or equivalent working experience).
- Exceptional object-oriented programming skills (Java and/or C++)
- Proven experience in software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, collaboration and ability to learn new technologies.
- Very good oral communication in French and good written communication skills in French and English.
Even better if you have
- Experience with Java Framework (Spring Boot).
- Experience with modern C++ programming (C++14 / C++17).
- Knowledge of microservices development.
- Knowledge of Devops principles and tools (Linux, AWS, Docker, Ansible, CI/CD).
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI concepts.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL and document based).
What you get
- Medical and dental insurance options
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Fridays
- Cafeteria with dedicated chef
- Yoga classes
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.