Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a positive, customer-centric person that loves seeking technical solutions, we want to hear from you!
Stingray Business is seeking a Service Dispatch Coordinator who will assist the members of the Operations team with their diverse tasks. The candidate must be enthusiastic, efficient, creative and flexible.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the dispatch of technicians and ordering of equipment when applicable in order to oversee service case resolution in a timely manner;
- Ensure customers are updated throughout the course of the case management, done both via telephone and email;
- Maintain and uphold relationships with subcontractors;
- Create, review, and approve subcontractor Work Orders and Purchase Orders and verification of corresponding invoices.
What we're looking for
- Bilingual (spoken and written)
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment
- Strong organizational skills, including time management;
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision.
- Experience in network troubleshooting is an asset, and/or experience with Audio-Visual installations;
- Experience with Great Plains, and/or Saleforce is an asset.
What you do well
- Problem solving;
- Planning and organizing;
- Team player, working with several departments;
- Ability to work productively while working independently (autonomous);
- Proactivity and determination.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.