Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
We are looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who want to create robust, scalable and exceptional systems!
Our development team is currently looking for a senior software developer to join the Stingray Asset Management development team and work in an ecosystem of micro-services that supports our multimedia data platform (dispatching, transformation, transcoding and management). The technology ownership includes allowing ingestion, management, programming, transcoding and delivering millions of media files on a variety of products. You will join an active development team working on a platform that has a quick deployment cycle and that encourages creativity. Please note that we are always open to adapt ourselves to your preferences in term of development technologies (full stack, front end and/or back end).
What you'll do
- Participate actively in the elaboration and design of the core and operational business systems.
- Design and implement software functionalities related to our asset management system and other internal products developed at Stingray.
- Acquire technology ownership to be able to improve, support and maintain the systems you designed.
- Develop in a microservice based environment.
- Work closely with (internal) users, project managers and other departments.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Great programming skills in Java.
- Great database skills (MySQL or others).
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Python and deep learning frameworks (Keras, fast.ai)
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS (EC2, S3) environments.
- Knowledge of REST architectural style and HTTP layer.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux environments.
- Be able to design distributed, asynchronous and parallel systems.
- Experience in Micro-services development.
- Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Cloud Computing, with technologies such as Amazon AWS (EC2, S3).
What you're good at
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to learn fast.
- Thorough and responsible for his actions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
What you get
- Medical and dental insurance options
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Fridays
- Cafeteria with dedicated chef
- Yoga classes
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume as well as any portfolio, projects or code bases at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.