Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about billing to assist our B2B customers.
We are currently seeking a Senior Billing Analyst to join our billing department. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and process new subscription contract and equipment billing;
- Eventual day-to-day supervision of billing staff
- Maintain current knowledge/training of billing policies and procedures with staff;
- Special projects, e.g. data quality/migration, ERP set-up
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Support daily to ensure billing accuracy;
- Prepare and present billing analytical reports;
- Participate in month-end closure procedures related to billing;
- Work with collection team on customer issues/questions concerning billing;
- Assist client with customer account reconciliations;
- Process contract cancellations and prepare credit memos for customers;
What we are looking for
- DEC/Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Proven experience (3-5 years) as a billing analyst or in similar role;
- Intermediate functions of Microsoft Excel, e.g. Vlookup formula, PivotTable;
- General understanding of accounting principles;
- Experience with Great Plains or similar ERP.
What you are good at
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be deadline driven with excellent and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented;
- Ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time (Change according to location).
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.