Flow 93-5 and boom 97.3 in Toronto are in search of the next key member to join our sales team at Yonge and St. Clair. One of our top performers is retiring so this is a rare opportunity to step into a high profile sales role with a leading radio and digital company.
At Stingray Toronto you:
- Enjoy a fast paced, energized environment surrounded by people who enjoy making things happen
- Represent two diverse stations that reach across Southern Ontario plus a digital platform that that is built to deliver results for our customers
- Work with an agile group who shares the same vision in getting things done
- Have all the tools, support and resources you need to be successful
- Work in the largest city where the largest opportunities exist
- Manage all aspects of the sales role: providing quality service to existing clients, development of new/incremental business through prospecting, determining objectives to propose appropriate solutions directly to them to close the business
- Self-managed, high achieving proven performer with a drive to be successful
- Minimum 5 years of radio sales experience in a major market
- Strong understanding of marketing in today’s business environment
- Love solving problems with creative solutions
- Thrive in an environment of collaboration, ideas and action
- Understand accountability to the team and your clients
- You can present your ideas with passion and conviction
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, then it’s your turn to sell us, on you. Please:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume outlining why you are the next key person to join our team, to Brian Labonte (General Sales Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: Friday, January 31st, 2019.
We read every resume and the very best receive interviews.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.