Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer and want to grow the Digital Transformation team through your leadership and technical knowledge, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to participate in the deployment and evolution of Salesforce to support Stingray’s rapid growth.
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in the design and development of Salesforce solutions, in collaboration with project managers and business analysts
- Offers solutions to improvement requests from product managers
- Design and implement validation tests to ensure systems quality and performance
- Provide technical support and maintenance
- Provide ideas to automate user’s manual tasks
Who you are
- 3 years of software development experience on the Salesforce platform
- College or university degree in computer science / software engineering or equivalent training and experience
- A team player
- Knowledge of Agile development methods
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator in French and English
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud modules
- Knowledge in integrated cloud computing ERP (Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP, Oracle or NetSuite)
- Understanding of sales and customer service concepts and processes
- Proactive, autonomous and able to learn quickly
- Attention to detail and quality
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supprots the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and self-identify so we can works towards full representation of those groups within our company.