Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers?
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to participate in Stingray's critical business systems modernization.
Within the Digital Transformation team, you will work closely with business analysts, project managers, product managers and Salesforce users to:
- Deploy, optimize, and improve two Sales Cloud (CPQ) and Service Cloud instances impacting 170 end users.
- Participate in the integration of the various Stingray’s platforms with Salesforce, to optimize the use of company data
- Participate in the modernization of the ERP platform
What you’ll do
- Recommend and implement solutions that meet business needs, through configuration, workflow rules, third-party applications (AppExchange), etc.
- Maintain and continuously optimize solutions and applications in place
- Create dashboards and reports to support sales, operations, and customer service teams
- Manage security including roles, profiles, permission sets, etc.
- Analyze support requests, assist users, propose and make fixes to processes or configurations.
- Develop training material and train users on Salesforce
- Ensure the proper use of the platform as well as data quality
What we’re looking for
- 3 or more years of experience as a Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud administrator
- In-depth knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud products
- In-depth knowledge of process automation (workflow, process builder, workflow rules, etc.)
- Experience in configuring integrations between third party applications and Salesforce, through the use of middleware
- Knowledge of Salesforce infrastructure and security
- Passion for the Salesforce ecosystem and a strong motivation to explore new solutions to propose improvements to Stingray’ instance
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, entrepreneurial spirit
- A motivated, positive team player who does not hesitate to share their knowledge with their colleagues
- Be proactive, autonomous, and comfortable working on several simultaneous projects
- Fluency in oral and written French and English
Even better if you have
- Salesforce administrator certification
- Knowledge of the CPQ product
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud, Pardot
- Knowledge of APEX language
- Experience in ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP, Oracle or NetSuite)
- A motivating and dynamic work environment
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.