Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our USA and Global Sales team is currently looking for a candidate to fill the position of Sales Operations Specialist. Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, the holder will perform a variety of tasks including project management, Sales support (CRM), analytical reporting, as well as other sales-related tasks.
What you’ll do
- Lead sales projects including channel launches, content integrations and technology migrations,
- Act as a liaison between the Content, Technology and Marketing teams to ensure that the delivery of channels/content to customers is properly prioritized and executed in a timely manner;
- Develop and maintain Customer Relationship Management tool in collaboration with Finance and Technology teams;
- Work with the Sales team in developing strategies and building sales documents including presentations (sales pitches, business reviews, product improvement overviews, internal presentations, etc.);
- Build and update sales reports pertaining to subscribers, revenue, key performance indicators, content usage, etc.;
- Carry out market research and competitive analysis including product monitoring.
What we are looking for
- University degree in management, business or other related fields;
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar environment;
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience in the television, mobile, media or tech industry (an asset).
What you are good at
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize while working on multiple projects at once;
- Demonstrate leadership;
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude and team player;
- Autonomous and motivated.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.