Location: Toronto, ON
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently looking for a Sales Director, Media Solutions to join the Stingray Media Solutions Team. Based out of Toronto, this position reports directly to the Senior Vice-President, Global Media Solutions.
As the Sales Director, Media Solutions you will be working with agencies, brands and strategic partners to drive advertising revenue across core Stingray Media Solutions lines of business: Streaming, Broadcast and Retail. You are a creative sales leader that not only delivers tangible results, but fundamentally believes that brands can co-power premium music experiences.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will have annual revenue targets and will be expected to achieve these targets by: prospecting new clients (agency + direct), supporting and operationalizing existing deals and partnerships, and working closely with internal teams to incept and deliver new and innovative local, national, and global media solutions across the Stingray multiplatform music ecosystem, including:
- Achieving annual revenue targets by:
- Prospecting new clients (agency + direct), supporting and operationalizing existing deals and partnerships
- Supporting and operationalizing existing deals and partnerships
- Working closely with internal teams to incept and deliver new and innovative local, national, and global media solutions across the Stingray multiplatform music ecosystem, including:
- Retail media
- Free Ad-supported Streaming Television (FAST)
- Streaming apps
- Music video and audio television
- Supporting the development of scalable operational sales processes to ensure the consistent delivery of a best-in-class customer experience.
- Building and fostering a local, national, and global media sales territory with both advertising agencies and direct clients.
- Liaising with regional Stingray offices to support the growth of new advertising and sponsorship revenue in priority global markets, including Canada, US, EMEA, and LATAM.
- Maintaining exceptional working relationships with strategic partners.
- Developing account strategies that drive long term revenue growth and media and sponsorship revenue
- Working closely with Business, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams to support the ideation and operationalization of new global advertising and platform partnerships
- Detailed account management duties, including:
- Strategic Account Planning
- CRM & Sales Pipeline Management
- Project Management
- Working in partnership with Stingray in-house creative agency to develop tailored media and content marketing solutions
- Constantly challenging status quo to drive maximum value for partners
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions and internal weekly status meetings
- Being an ambassador for the business at all times
What we're looking for
- 8+ years digital media sales experience, ideally with a focus on D/OOH
- Senior level relationships with media agencies and direct clients
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver creative solutions with a focus on storytelling for multiple screens, devices, and platforms
- Organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Strong team-player
- Self-motivation and pride in taking ownership of projects
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating demands and requests with true solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English (Bilingualism is an asset)
- Confidence in presenting ideas with impact
- Ability to use data, research and insights to build proposals and justify recommendations
- Must have great interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate professionally within all levels of the organization
- Diploma and/or degree, post-grad certification in Media or Advertising an asset
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.