Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our Canadian Sales team is currently looking for a candidate to fill the position of Coordinator, Sales and Affiliate Relations. Reporting to the Canadian Sales Manager, the holder will perform a variety of tasks including contract negotiation, strategic planning, analytical reporting, as well as administrative and operational needs.
What you’ll do
Account Management, Sales and Operations:
- Write business proposals and negotiate new partnerships with small-scale affiliates;
- Assist the sales team in developing strategies and building presentations;
- Maintain relationships with our Canadian clients regarding monthly usage reports for television, mobile, and web;
- Participate in certain events, for which you will need to schedule operational meetings;
- Plan, organize, and deliver customer service training for residential and commercial users with the support of the Marketing team;
- Act as a liaison between the Content, Technical and Marketing teams to ensure that the delivery of content/materials is done in a timely manner.
Strategy Plan, Sales Analysis and Reporting:
- Supervise audits, accounts receivable, payments and client reports. Follow up with the Finance Department on a regular basis;
- Analyze monthly sales estimates and usage data;
- Communicate monthly mobile usage reports with clients in a clear, efficient and creative manner;
- Lead sales projects including platform migration to cable companies, the OTT pipeline and gather relevant market information to assist in the strategic preparation of contract renewals;
- Contribute to the development of sales documents with the Marketing team and assess presentation needs;
- Work with the Tech and Delivery teams to ensure that tight deadlines are met;
- Create and maintain sales tools: subscriber data, KPIs, CRM, monitor sales contracts, etc. ;
- Stay informed on competitive services entering the Canadian market.
What we are looking for
- University degree in management, marketing, or other related fields;
- Work experience in a similar environment;
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency in financial analysis and sales forecasting;
- Experience in the television, mobile, or tech industry (an asset).
What you are good at
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present results to a variety of groups during presentations;
- Ability to analyze data and adapt the strategy accordingly;
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Energetic and dynamic;
- Positive attitude and team player;
- Autonomous and motivated.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.