Stingray Radio St. John’s has a very unique opportunity for you! We’re looking for a part-time remote broadcast host. A person that has the ability to communicate the needs of our clients in a clear, yet passionate way. Previous broadcast experience is a must. If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you want to work in fast paced dynamic environment then look no further.
Remote Broadcast Host’s Responsibilities:
- Broadcasting from client’s locations during a typical 4-hour broadcast
- Work with local sales team on client’s messaging
- Communicate with clients on site for any additional announcements requiring promotion
- Deliver client’s message with enthusiasm
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes and experience level:
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends
- Broadcast experience a must
- Valid driver’s license
- Outgoing personality
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: October 22nd, 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.