Stingray has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Broadcast Engineer to work in Nova Scotia, based out of Halifax.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Engineering duties for our studio and transmitter facilities in Halifax, Kentville, New Glasgow and Sydney.
- Maintenance, repair and installation of audio and transmission equipment.
- Maintenance of audio related computer equipment and associated servers/networks.
- Troubleshooting and/or repairing building systems.
- Develop and maintain engineering department records and drawings using Visio and Excel.
- After-hours on call duties as required.
- Travel within specified region to assist with tower maintenance and/or station maintenance requirements.
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes, and experience level:
- Post secondary school graduate from recognized technical institute in broadcast electronics.
- Recent radio engineering experience in the role of Broadcast Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience with FM transmission systems.
- Experience with Wide Orbit Automation and Axia Audio systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Mature, calm, and professional manner.
- Able to take instruction with ease; willing to learn.
- Proven display of initiative.
- A valid drivers license (abstract may be required).
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to email@example.com
Submission deadline: December 31st, 2021
Stingray Radio and Digital supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio and Digital requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.