Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our development team is currently looking for a Development Tester to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will have the opportunity to be part of the development of interactive multimedia systems. Your main responsibility will be to test and provide feedback on the different features of our software applications. You will need to find and isolate discrepancies and errors while validating that the applications respect established quality standards. You will work closely with the Developers to create, maintain and execute test plans. We’re looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who and want to be part of the creation of exceptional products.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain test plans
- Test application features
- Find and isolate errors to allow the development teams to efficiently resolve defects
- Evaluate and provide feedback on the usability of Stingray applications
- Work closely with Developers and Project Managers
- Communicate results clearly and precisely and also record and track issues in the database
- Work autonomously with little supervision
Who you are
- Experience with JIRA or another bug tracking tool
What you're good at
- Good communication skills (French and English)
- Adaptability and ability to learn fast
- Interest and ability to analyze music
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.