Stingray Radio Vancouver is looking for a behind the scenes superstar as Promotions Coordinator / Office Admin. Reporting to the Promotions Director, this full-time position is a great opportunity for someone who is creative, organized, can multi-task, adapts easily to change, thinks outside the box and knows how to have fun!
Ideal candidates must be able to work independently and as part of a team, while representing each of our radio station brands – Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze. And of course, we also want you to have fun!
- Write, coordinate and execute promotional, sales and programming campaigns from start to finish
- Create campaign wrap up reports for station events, promotions and campaigns as requested
- Manage and maintain promotional prize inventory and tracking
- Oversee contest winner fulfillment process
- Develop contest web listings on the station websites
- Update Concert & Event listings, including: community events, One Vancouver inclusions and directories
- Assist in video, photo and programming edits as requested
- Curate amazing posts and content for promotional, sales and programming campaigns for both stations
- Regularly engagement with followers on the platforms (check DMs, comments, etc.)
- Assist in gathering campaign stats and analytics
- Organizing station promotions and events (i.e., contests, movie premieres, programming initiatives)
- Provide promotional support for on-site activations as directed (i.e., concerts, trade shows, on-air cut ins, live broadcasts, community events)
- Manage brand ambassador (street level marketing team) onboarding and scheduling, including yourself for shifts as required
- Manage, maintain and store: promotional signage, equipment, inventory and office supplies
- Overseeing station vehicle maintenance and sign in / sign out tracking
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Sales, Promotions, Programming, Digital meetings and brainstorms as requested
- Document and follow up on action items and decisions confirmed in meeting minutes
- Work closely with the sales team to help build great client relationships
- Manage sales-driven on-location live remotes and broadcasts
- Support the coordination of client events
- Manage sales contra and sales takeout systems
- Answering phones and administrative duties as required
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Assist with expense reports and general accounting duties
- Other promotional tasks and administrative duties as requested
- Understands the importance of knowing our brands – Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze
- Minimum one year experience in promotions and/or broadcast media or similar
- Experience with writing promotional campaigns and proposals
- Full understanding of how use and manage social media platforms
- Extremely detailed oriented – attention to detail is essential!
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of website design programs (e.g. SoCast)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Graphic and video design skills an asset (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, iMovie, Canva, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and adapts well to change
- Recognize that the word of radio promotions involves fluid work hours and is not your typical 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday position
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required
- Valid BC Driver’s License and a clean driving record
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to email@example.com
Submissions deadline: October 22, 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.