Stingray Radio – Calgary, Alberta has a unique opportunity to be a superstar behind the scenes! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can make our brand shine!
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks including:
- Coordination of promotional, sales and programming campaigns
- Manage and maintain promotional prizes and oversee the winner fulfillment process
- Organizing station events (i.e., trips, grand prize giveaways, movie premieres)
- On-site activations (i.e., concerts, trade shows, on-air cut ins, live broadcasts, community events)
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings and brainstorms
- Creating wrap up reports for station events, promotions and campaigns
- Assist in the creation of graphic designs for station and promotional initiatives
- Maintaining station websites
- The ability to create and maintain social media content within the brand guides of both stations
- Overseeing station vehicle maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of broadcast and/or radio promotions experience
- Strong writing, power-point, Adobe and oral presentation skills
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Strong creative skills
- Ability to lead and inspire our brand ambassadors
- Recognize that radio is a 24/7 medium and this is not a traditional 9-5 Mon-Fri position
- A valid Alberta driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to email@example.com
Submission deadline: July 30, 2021.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.