Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who have built professional media solutions from the ground up? Our products can now be found all around the world and our client and user base is consistently growing, bringing new challenges every day. Are you interested on tackling these challenges with us? (Say yes, please!)
If you are resourceful, independent, accountable and are dedicated to craft beautiful code, we want to hear from you!
Our Stingray Asset Management team is currently looking for a talented Project Manager – Systems and processes to work on implementing and deploying processes around our Asset (Content) Management Platform. The platform contains all media metadata and files used on Stingray products.
We want someone who is comfortable with technology related products, solutions and implementation of processes to generate adoption on newly developed tools.
If you are smart, curious and want to make our products evolve to the next level, let’s have a chat!
What you'll do
- In collaboration with the unit manager and stakeholders, elaborate an implementation and evolution plan for different processes (communication, requests, follow-ups, tools, solutions adoption etc.) among operational and development teams
- Manage projects deployment activities for developed projects in the unit
- Maintain, organize, and make sure the tools and processes in place are relevant
- Report any concerns regarding risky milestones of managed projects and activites
- Explore new tools that could be relevant to be used in process management
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or management (or equivalent working experience)
- Project management and technology environment experience
- Experience in elaborating and deploying operational processes in technical environment
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Excellent communication and writing skills, in both French and English languages
- Leader and fast learner
- Great skills for analyzing solutions and problem solving approach
- Medical and dental insurance options.
- Stingray stocks for RRSP/TSFA program.
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Thursdays!
- Language, Fitness and wellbeing classes.
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.