Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a resourceful, curious, multi-talented person who wants to participate in the digital transformation at Stingray, we need you!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Development team to oversee the development and customization of Stingray’s tools and procedures.
What You’ll Do
- Get well-acquainted with the many different systems and tools used at Stingray
- Listen to the needs and issues related to procedures and/or employees’ methods of work and suggest ways to use the various systems and tools in order to improve the efficiency of their work
- Manage and plan the development and tasks related to the adjustment of the tools in use
- Maintain, organize, and ensure the viability of different tools
- Work in concert with various stakeholders to make the necessary adjustments in order to optimize procedures
- Monitor the performance and use of procedures with defined indicators or other methods
- Be on the lookout for new tools that might be useful for the company
- Report any progress or risks related to the achievement of deliverables to various stakeholders
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in a domain related to management or IT
- Experience with project management
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- Good understanding of ERP, CRM and digital marketing systems
- Experience in Technologies
What You’re Good At
- Excellent communication in English and French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous, and very motivated
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and responsible for your actions
What You Get:
- Employee share purchase program with contributions from Stingray
- Breakfast, coffee, and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria with affordable lunches
- Generous contribution toward CDM Gym membership
- On-site yoga classes offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal, a few minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog during lunchtime. We are a young, energetic company that has the well-being of its employees at heart and that ensures this through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5 @ 7s on Fridays . We also have access to virtual healthcare!
If you are looking for an exceptional work environment and have what it takes to fill this position, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org