Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are creative yet analytical, results-driven project manager looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Development team. This position reports to the Senior Director of Deployment.
What you’ll do
- Plan, organize and control the implementation of projects (by phase or others), including budget planning and needs in terms of human and / or material resources
- Prioritize the tasks / bugs to be done for each phase of the project
- Know and understand the project requirements
- Plan, communicate and review the planned delivery dates to the parties
- Manage and prioritize requests related to projects / products, as well as applicants' expectations
- Manage the progress of projects and other product-related requests
- Communicate the progress of projects / requests to the main stakeholders
- Identify the risks and challenges of projects, and try to minimize them
- Organize and lead meetings related to projects / products
- Explain & answer questions about projects / products
- Analyze the results / benefits related to the projects
- Ensure the quality of the project, via QA or other method
- Provide support, maintenance and deployability of the project / product
- Responsible for team motivation
- Implementation of work methodologies that optimize the performance of the team and the satisfaction of the parties in
- Implementation of strategies allowing decision making on the profitability and viability of projects / products
Who you are
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or DEC in management, technology, or a related field
- Are equipped with a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in project management of IT projects
- Have knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA
- Understand concepts of multimedia web, mobile and television applications (IPTV, SmartTV)
- Are bilingual in English and French
What you're good at
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as fantastic interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented, and a fast learner;
- Strong initiative, organizational and planning skills;
- Superior teamwork skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.