Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who have built professional media solutions from the ground up? Our products can now be found all around the world and our client and user base is consistently growing, bringing new challenges every day. Are you interested on tackling these challenges with us? (Say yes, please!)
If you are resourceful, independent, accountable and are dedicated to contribute on exciting opportunities, we want to hear from you!
Our VOD Operations & Integrations team is currently looking for a coordinator to work closely with the team on different multimedia projects and platforms. You will help to coordinate the activities between the deployment / postproduction team, the content team and the external clients to make sure the content will be delivered on different end points.
We are seeking a candidate with a great attention to detail, resourceful, independent and accountable who has the ability to adapt to new situations.
If you are smart, curious and want to make our products evolve to the next level, let’s have a chat!
What you'll do
- Coordinate new client integrations
- Communication with stakeholders: internal teams and external clients.
- Verify, validate, answer and dispatch support request from the clients
- Establish and manage integrations project’s timelines.
- Analyze technical specs (file formats, file transfer strategies)
- Get familiar and use the internal tools to deliver recurrent content to B2B clients
- Work closely with software developers, programming teams, sales, marketing
- Perform quality check on audio and video content being distributed
- Maintain and write delivery reports
- Update documents related to daily processes when needed
- Evaluate opportunities and new processes to improve the delivery procedure
What we're looking for
- Bachelor degree or DEC in technology and/or management related program
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Able to communicate both written and orally in French and English (Spanish is a plus value)
- Attention to detail and thorough
- Resourceful and independent
- Great ability to adapt to changes
- At ease to work with new technologies and ability to learn quickly
Having experience with
- Project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Templates Excel, Sharepoint etc.)
- Knowledge in common video terms (Glitch, blur, interlaced, etc.)
- Knowledge in video specifications (Aspect ratio, Codecs, bitrate, file extensions, etc.)
- Experience using file transferring software (FTP, Aspera Client, Cloudberry)
- Interest in music and ability to analyze it to identify problems related to multimedia applications
- Medical and dental insurance options.
- Stingray stocks for RRSP/TSFA program.
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Thursdays!
- Language, Fitness and wellbeing classes.
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.