Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are seeking a Project Billing Coordinator with demonstrated order processing / subscription billing to join the Stingray Business billing team.
What you'll do
- Process new orders related to billing subscription contracts, equipment sales, and technical support
- Work closely with the Billing Analysts and the team leader on tasks assigned
- Treat and resolve all client cases received for billing team
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Support daily to ensure billing accuracy
- Participate in month-end closure procedures related to billing
- Collaborate on client account issues/reconciliations with cash and collection team
- Process contract cancellations and prepare credit memos for customers
- Maintain current knowledge of billing policies and procedures.
Who you are
- 2+ years B2B as a billing clerk or in order fulfillment or in similar role
- Collegiate degree or additional training in related discipline
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written
- Intermediate to expert functions of Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge of Great Plains/Salesforce/ServiceCloud an asset.
What you do well
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Capacity to work in a team environment
- Ability to work productively and autonomously.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.