Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about television and music and already experienced in the fields.
We are currently seeking for a Linear Channel Programming Manager to join our Content & Programming team. This position reports to the Director: Content & Programming.
What you’ll do
- Program the linear content (schedule) for various Stingray broadcast and streaming tv channel worldwide. Coordinate and execute the linear and nonlinear grids according to the strategy and guidelines of the Director.
- Participate in the channels linear programming strategies, content selection & monthly highlights
- Coordinate the operations linked to the channel's scheduling
- Manage, maintain an update the content inventory
- Create and distribute different reports (Canadian content, CRTC)
- Work closely with internal Stingray marketing & sales teams in Montréal and internationally to communicate channel content and programming highlights.
- Other connected tasks
What we are looking for
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the fields of television, distribution or non-linear/digital content environments
- Knowledge of traditional broadcast TV and/or OTT landscapes
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- Experience with programming tools and software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools, especially Excel and Outlook
- Experience with task management tools like Jira, Wrike, Confluence.
- Keen sense of judgement, organizational skills, rigor and very detailed oriented
- Team spirit and collaboration skills, enthusiasm and aptitude to work under a certain stress.
- Strong ability to coordinate projects in a media environment: ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize and propose solutions
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines ;
- Analyzing and being detail oriented ;
- Organization and planning ;
- Teamwork ;
- Being autonomous and dynamic.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.