Are you ready to join a team of marketing and tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Reporting to the Head of product, the Product Manager is a data-driven and innovation-focused individual who will scale our product footprint in international markets. She/He will work closely with cross-functional teams for all stages of the product’s lifecycle, as well as receive, assemble and synthesize feedback from different stakeholders in the company as well as customers.
The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive features planning, develop strategic partnerships, determine business goals, lead KPIs optimization and ensure a fun and entertaining experience for our listeners.
What you’ll do
- Set a product vision, business cases and strategic direction for your product line
- Overall brand management as well as oversee all aspects of marketing activities
- Define messaging and positioning adapted to each market
- Develop the marketing strategies in line with business objectives
- Take ownership of feature design/priorities and proactively drive them with cross-functional teams
- Work with Development and BI teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact products optimizations to drive positive revenue, reach and customer retention
- Develop and maintain long-term roadmaps involving sales, marketing, development, customers, prospects, partners, and others
- Conduct in-depth market research to understand target audiences, formulate product vision and positioning, as well as produce comprehensive forecasts.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis to better position the product
- Inform other departments of upcoming features/roadmap as well as train/support sales, marketing, and customer service teams
- Write test and acceptance criteria
- Focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its markets
- Work with sales on business development and support new opportunities
What we are looking for
- Excellent track record of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management
- A proven track record of app releases on major platforms (IOS, Android, Roku, Web, etc.)
- Experience in managing B2C apps is an asset
- Well-honed leadership and communication skills
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Tableau, App Annie, Firebase, and Google Analytics
- Have a history and appetite for successfully analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategies accordingly
- Ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs
- Great communication skills and the ability to present results to groups in a clear and digestible manner
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, to be pro-active and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity in a professional and goal-oriented manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French & English
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Working with high-performing cross-functional teams and giving direction and meaning
- Communicating to all levels of employees
- Analyzing and being detail oriented
- Determining goals and strategizing
- Organization, time management and planning
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.