Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a curious, multi-talented computer professional, looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Product Deployment Specialist to join our Deployment team. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will be mainly responsible for production system deployment activities, including systems configuration, technical communication with clients, and problem solving. You will also work with other technical teams to learn the complexity of our systems, and ensure that they behave optimally. This position reports to the Technical Architecture Specialist.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for various production IT and network environments
- Work closely with software developers, product managers and other technical teams
- Ensure proper tracking and resolution of technical events on the systems
- Provide a high standard of assistance to our customers’ technical teams
- Create and maintain detailed deployment documentation
Who you are
- Experienced with Linux (CentOS/Red Hat)
- Skilled in networking (TCP/IP, VPN, Multicast, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of the technical aspects of audio and video transmission
- An excellent written and oral communicator in English and French (Spanish an asset)
What you’re good at
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Autonomous and dynamic
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.