Would you like to be part of the 590 VOCM team? We are currently recruiting for a part-time swing announcer/producer position based in St. John’s. Could it be you?
“You” is defined as someone who understands the importance of community, someone who is technologically savvy and someone who wants to build a solid broadcasting career. You know about internet applications, social media and have some basic web skills. You have a basic knowledge of broadcast applications, music scheduling and automation systems. On-air experience would be a definite asset.
- Regular voice track and/or live on air coverage, including news reading
- Operating for remote broadcasts and weekend shifts
- Must be willing to work any and all shifts
- Producing and posting podcasts
- Producing daily talk shows both technically and coordinating guests and calls
- Host of other duties related to on-air features for the radio station
- Social media monitoring and posting
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send your resume to Kerri Hodder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.